Starting (or Building) Your Wine Cellar
Cellar Wine Tasting
Why Cellar Your Wines?
Join winemaker and wine storage expert David Messum for a tasting masterclass that will look at what varieties age well, how to spot an age worthy wine, and why some wines really are worth the wait.
Held at the Sydney Wine Centre tasting room in Pyrmont the evening will be showcase some great wines accompanied by a selection of nibbles.
A few of the wines both current and aged that will be shown:
- Tyrell's Vat 1 Semillon (multiple trophy winner)
- Delatite Riesling (94 points)
- Torbreck 'The Factor' Shiraz (Iconic Barossa Shiraz - 93 points)
- Penfolds Bin 389 Cabernet Sauvignon (the "baby Grange")
- A couple of very special surprises!
Suitable for all wine levels in a great tasting environment.
Wed 18th March 7pm - 9pm